Last modified: September 1, 2016
By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Website or provide any information to us. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is considered acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following types of information from and about you when you visit the Website:
- “Personal Information”: information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline; and
- “Non-Personal Information”: information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, IP Address, your internet connection, the URL of the previous web site you visited, the equipment you use to access the Website, and details about how you use the Website.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information (1) when you provide it to us; and (2) automatically through data collection technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. You might provide us with information when you fill out and submit forms on our Website or if you contact us. You might also provide us with information when you report a problem with our Website.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may use automatic data collection technologies such as cookies and other tracking technologies to collect certain information including information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns including information about your computer and internet connection, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We do not collect Personal Information automatically.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information provided by or collected from you, including Personal Information, in order to:
- present our Website and its contents to you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information; and
- improve the Website
We may also use this information in any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us, and for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties in any manner not described in this Policy.
We may disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third-parties to help us improve our Website and our services.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of APANA’s assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address in order to provide you with more information about APANA’s products and services, we will use that email address to provide the requested information to you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of APANA or its affiliates, our customers, or others.
Your Choices and Opting Out
We will contact you only if you elect to be contacted. If you choose to receive email messages from us, we may periodically send you email messages describing news, information, updates, or promotional offers related to our products or services.
You can “opt-out” of receiving emails from us at any time by following the instructions included in your email or by sending a reply stating your request, and we will make the requested changes. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, APANA reserves the right to email or
otherwise contact you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to its products and services.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any of your Personal Information. We may not change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents who use our Website to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 4290 Pacific Highway, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98226.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have measures in place to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You are providing your Personal Information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we may have in place to protect your Personal Information.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn that Personal Information on a child under the age of 13 is collected, we will
delete that information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
APANA may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by email or through a notice on the Website’s home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
4290 Pacific Highway, Suite A
Bellingham, WA 98226